Twenty Years in the Making
The state of the art boot for the toughest conditions, the Chore MAX is designed to take on anything while out in the field. Waterproof construction keeps feet dry, and an SRC slip-resistant outsole provides grip on slick surfaces, all while being cut and abrasion resistant. For added safety and protection, Blaze Yellow high-viz linings offer additional visibility, and a composite toe with a non-metallic plate provide metal-free performance. Feet are able to breathe and stay cool thanks to the 3D Airmesh linings for increased airflow. Featuring a rubber and Spandura™ shaft for durable, flexible protection.
- 100% Waterproof
- Composite toe impact protection
- Rubber and rugged abrasion-resistant Spandura® upper for durability
- 3D Airmesh lining for comfort and air circulation
- SRC rated slip resistant outsole
- Non-metallic plate for underfoot protection
- ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 42cm/ 16.5"
- Estimated footbed width 9.1cm/ 3.6"
- Estimated heel height 2.9cm/ 1.1"
- Half sizes order up
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C