The winter can be unpredictable, but your footwear shouldn't be. That is why we've developed the Arctic Ice Mid with Arctic Grip. These winter high-performance sport boots step up the warmth factor with 5mm neoprene inner boot layered with cozy fleece lining for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. The outsole features Vibram Arctic Grip with Icetrek, the new ground-breaking sole technology specifically engineered to perform in wet or dry ice conditions. Vibram Arctic Grip is the most advanced cold weather gripping system Vibram has ever created; now you can tread on the iciest of surfaces with confidence.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Comfort insole
- Vibram® Arctic Grip Outsole with Icetrek for grip on wet or dry ice
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated height: 31cm/ 12.2"
- Estimated max calf circumference: 37cm/ 14.6"
- Comfort Range: -40°C to 4°C