One of Muck's most versatile styles, these boots have been updated with a new outsole pattern. The Muckster II Low is ideal for any chore or task where there is mud, slush or rain. Easy to slip-on and quick to kick-off, makes it a great leave-by-the-back-door shoe. Best of all, they feature 4mm Neoprene and the traditional Muck mesh lining that allows for breathability. Slip them on and you will always feel dry and comfortable.
- 100% Waterproof
- 4mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Comfort topline
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated height: 11cm/ 4.3"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C