If you're the sort of person who occasionally takes a climbing helmet and an ice axe on your trail runs, Salomon has designed a shoe just for you. Bridging the gap between mountain running and technical scrambling shoe, the X Alpine Pro takes the running technology and fit of their highly capable XA Elevate series and adds a climbing zone and lightweight chassis that allows you to confidently tackle the class 3 crux of your favourite "run".
- Breathable SensiFit upper offers a secure, precise fit.
- Reinforced toe bumper and medial instep protect against hard hits in rocky terrain.
- Cushioning EVA midsole.
- Advanced Chassis™ enhances stability for scrambling.
- Contragrip® TA outsole provides exceptional traction on rock.
- Deep, sharp lugs grip well on loose and uneven surfaces.
- Toe area of outsole has a climbing zone for fine edging on small footholds.