Make happy hiking memories in durable, ultra-comfortable trail shoes. Constructed for a precise, foot-hugging fit, the OUTline is lightweight enough for all-day excursions. Welded overlays and a toecap resist scrapes, while a gusseted tongue keeps dirt and sand out. A cushy footbed and foam midsole make 15km hikes feel like 5km, and luggy soles keep you upright on slippery sections.
- Seamless synthetic uppers have welded overlays for durability.
- Protective synthetic toecap adds toe protection.
- Sensifit™ construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds cushion feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsoles combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip® rubber.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.