Durable and supportive, these backpacking boots are designed for thru-hiking, trekking, and exploring miles of rough terrain – with a heavy pack. Waterproof-breathable textiles keep your feet dry in case your trip includes rain or the trail turns into a creek bed. Flex zones around the ankle and memory foam behind the achilles tendon ensure your feet stay happy under load. Aggressive, sticky soled keep you stable on uneven terrain.
- Smooth, full-grain leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane keeps feet dry while allowing them to breathe.
- Full perimeter rubber rand protects the leather.
- Flex zones add comfort and smooth the break-in period.
- Foam ankle padding for a snug, secure fit.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole has front and rear cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- TPU shank stabilizes feet on uneven terrain.
- Vibram® Biometric outsole lets your foot roll naturally.
- Vibram® XS Trek rubber and multidirectional lugs provide traction on steep or loose slopes.