Agility is the key benefit of these trekking or light alpine boots. The waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on bushy and damp approaches and the custom fit is a boon for fast-moving ridgeline scrambles. They're more breathable than a 4-season alpine boot, but are compatible with crampons, so you can boot across a pocket glacier or quickly ascend a deep moat or 'shrund.
- L-Tech nylon and water-resistant Microtech upper.
- Padded collar for maximum comfort.
- HDry® waterproof membrane seals out moisture.
- Flex-point upper design for natural walking motion.
- Self-moulding ankle padding for a custom fit.
- Pro-Fiber XT 20 insole insulates and supports.
- Multi-density PU and EVA midsole provides shock absorption and maintains sensitivity.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Pentax Precision XT rubber for grip in variable terrain.